Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

The Lord has indeed risen ALLELUIA!

Well another wonderful Triduum has come to an end. This morning we celebrated Easter Sunday with a wonderful liturgy in the choir chapel. It was yet another glorious liturgy. To conclude my video selections, I decided that I would end with several clips of our monastic schola. They did a wonderful job of providing the music for each of our liturgical celebrations. God has truly blessed our community in so many ways! May God bless you and your families this Easter season.

Gloria

Schola

Easter Dance

Here are two Slide Shows of various pictures I took from the Organ Loft over the course of the last few days. Click on the words "View all images". This will link you to a site to view them individually. Peace.

2 comments:

spilled ink said...

Thank you for all of these little updates this past Holy Week it was a nice way to check in and see what all was happening on the Mount.
bill

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pictures and videos of the Triduum. I appreciated it very much. I attended 2 years ago and found it to be a wonderful experience.